We are looking to hire a Marketing Director intern here at The Muve Group! Interns will be involved with social media marketing and overall reach expansion for our real estate company. They will be responsible for managing our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and Houzz accounts. In addition, interns will be compiling content and writing blog posts on our website.
We will start with an unpaid internship. After a 90 day probation period with evaluations ever 30 days we will decide if we’d like to bring you on full-time in a paid position if performance is stellar! A bonus structure is also available for someone who performs well.
The hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. We won’t lie though, there may be some evening and weekend help needed to really get the job done and show us how committed you are.
The Muve Group has an awesome atmosphere and strong team feeling. We want someone who is an A+ player and is also passionate about real estate, homes, design or investments but has expertise in marketing. Sharing in our love for this business is a must in order to be a good fit. Don’t have the passion yet? That’s ok, just as long as you have potential. Want to know what we are all about? Just check out our About Us page to get a feel for the team. There are also plenty of Videos to look at to get to know us a bit better.
You must be well organized, task oriented, coachable, have an ongoing positive attitude and be a true professional. We are looking for a long-term team member that we can teach, train and develop.
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Engaging and following users on Instagram to help build overall reach and followers
- Creating blog posts on our website and sharing them to all social media sites
- Creating and managing new marketing campaigns to our client database
- Manage marketing funnels for new leads and optimize for best conversion
- Learn all marketing techniques via online training modules
- Post all pictures of properties to Blog, Houzz, Pinterest and Instagram
- Manage and optimize Facebook ad campaigns using regular ads, custom audiences and look-a-like audiences.
- Track and evaluate competitors to better our own market position
- Make out bound follow up calls to clients for feedback
- Manage direct mail campaigns
- Coordinate all real estate agent individualized marketing campaigns
- Posting content for the agents on their individual pages
- Manage individual SOI lists
- Send out individualized text blasts
- Send out individualized voicemail blasts
- Create property flyers and deliver to properties
- Will have the opportunity to learn the real estate terminology and business
- Be involved with a local Real Estate Investment Club, Salt Lake Real Estate Investors Association (SLREIA)
- Opportunity to obtain a full time paid position on our team if you perform well
- Learn the real estate business from local professionals
- We teach all our team our investment and sales principles so they can implement for their own purposes and build their own portfolio
This is a fast-paced fun environment with the ability to grow with our company.
This is a real estate company, so obviously some real estate knowledge is preferable, but not required.
Email your resume to info@TheMuveGroup.com to get the ball rolling. Please share this link with anyone you know who may be a good fit at our company!